Here’s my second bridal ensemble under $500, this time for the bohemian bride. This boho style bridal look has earthy tones with a copper and peach color scheme. My initial inspiration was the DKNYC Empire Waist Dress which reminds me of Aida Coronado’s Eco Wedding Collection that I really like. Check out the complete list of items with prices at the bottom of this post. Have a great weekend everyone!
- DKNYC Sleeveless Empire Waist Tiered Maxi Wedding Dress via Macy’s for $119
- Tangerine Sequin Headband or Halo from Untamed Petals via Etsy for $42
- Copper Cuff Bracelet from String Beadz via Etsy for $59
- Raffia Rose Capri Sandals Style# 26421 from JCrew for $98
- Peachy Copper Leaf Earrings from Violet Bella via Etsy for $18
- Rose Mohair Warm Shawl from Trendy Knitting via Etsy for $75