This month’s look under $500 was inspired by Adrianna Papell’s beaded blouson gown. The vintage flare details remind me of those found in some old Hollywood glamour gowns. You can opt for a cute tulle birdcage veil to also go with the look, but in this case I liked the fine feathered hairpiece with sparkling brooch better. Instead of a feather stole as you typically see in this vintage glam ensemble, I decided to give my look a sparkling sequin lined bolero to match the sequin details on the gown. I love the fact that you can totally rock this stylish sequin piece after the wedding too! Pair it with a cute little black dress, or with a white tee and jeans. Get the complete list of items with prices at the bottom of this post.
- Fine Feathered Hairpiece with Sparkling Brooch and Swarovski Pearls by Fine and Fleurie for $55
- Venetian Teardrop Earrings in Silver by Fine and Fleurie for $50
- Adrianna Papell Sleeveless Spaghetti-Strap Beaded Blouson Gown via Macy’s for $239.20
- Miss Anne Silver Sequin Lined Bolero / Wedding Party Jacket via Fashionably Yours for $64.95
- Caparros Shoes, Raquel Evening Sandals via Macy’s for $69